However, all of these things add up to more money, being away from friends, and of course moving, which is not fun. I think I have narrowed it down to two places as options, but I can't seem to make a decision about it. I need to act quickly, too, or else someone else might snatch my opportunity...although, I guess that would in a sense, make my decision for me!
Another thing I have been considering is a bike, as well as a laptop. And these would both be very nice, but they would definitely be delayed if I were to move to a more expensive place. Humm...

Also, I need to pick a minor pretty soon and start taking the classes for it so I can graduate on time! I'm pretty decided on SFL as my minor, but there are just so many options!A mission could also be in my near future, but I am just not sure about that either. I need to keep thinking about. If I do decide to go on a mission, I would maybe want to sign up for more classes this fall and winter so I can get ahead a little bit. My goodness. That would be hard.
What else...oh yeah, I was even tossing around the idea of going home for winter, just for a little break, so I can spend time with family, and actually save up some money. That would be nice, but it would be hard to delay classes for a whole semester.

Wow. Yeah, that's a lot to think about! I'll end again, with what my dad always says...aren't decisons great?! :)
My Ruthie! We will keep you in our prayers as you contemplate and ponder about many important things. We love you so much!
ReplyDeleteAren't decisions great?! is right! Whew! You can do it! =) If you go home in the winter, don't move. Too much for just fall.?? Good luck! I love you! I'll pray for you too!
ReplyDelete