Monday, November 16, 2009

November happenings!

I'll mostly just let the pictures speak for themselves. But there is one thing that I don't have a picture of that happened this month! I found out that I'm going to Seattle this summer! I got accepted into the Flourishing Families Project, which is a paid research opportunity this summer! (Check out the website if you want to; http://flourishingfamilies.byu.edu) I'm pretty excited about it!! I've never been to Seattle, and I'm excited to learn more about families and what helps them be successful.
Alright! So here's the pictures:Brett (my roommate boyfiend's) Birthday Party!

I'm pretty much a pool shark.

Combined birthday party for my roommate Paula and I.


Roommates! :)

Friends from work!

Yup. New shoes!

7 comments:

  1. You are SOOOO CUTE!!! =) I love you! I love your birthday party shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it isn't my handsome cousin hanging loose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy would be jealous of the green Vans! We are excited about your research in Seattle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RUTH! YAYAYAY I'm so happy I just discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a blog ALL THIS TIME?! I could have been reading your inner thoughts from the next room? WHAAA? I miss you. I love our pics. umm...you're just a little bit (if not a lotta bit) crazy....just throwing that out there... :)

    ReplyDelete