These are some cute girls in my ward, before we went canoeing! So much fun!

Here is a pic of me and a fellow Ohioan!! Yay! :) O-H....I-O!!!

Silly faces before bed....we were super tired!! (If you couldn't tell...)

We had a lot of good food during the campout, thanks to the wonderful bishopbric! We had potatoes, turkey, good veggies, cobbler, starburst, and smores. I tried smores with a Resees cup for the first time, and it was delicious! I recommend it!

This is my friend Andrea and myself pretty soon after we got to camp.

Needless to say, I was very tired at the end of camp. I fell asleep on the way home. I was so out, they decided to take this picture of me...
You are cute! What a fun camping trip! Smores with reeses.........wow. My mouth is watering. I want that! Hooray for going home too! =) I hope you get some steak and shrimp!
ReplyDeleteOooo, smores with reeses. Sounds like something we should have when you're here!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Jason and I keep saying we're going to go camping one of these days, but we don't have a tent. That poses a problem. lol.
ReplyDeleteOoh, smores with reeses... that sounds really good!